Thursday, February 14, 2008

How Many Weirdos Are There?

I referenced Candle Power Forums in my initial post about my Mini Maglites. At the time, I didn't really understand exactly what it contained. After looking it over tonight, I realized it is a threaded discussion all about flashlights. Strange, no?

Anyway, I found a couple threads about Maglite collections:

AA Mag-Lites
AAA Mag-Lites

Okay people... my collection might seem a little nerdy, but at least I don't subscribe to a forum all about flashlights, and keep track of my collection using a spread sheet!

1 comments:

N. Taylor said...

Holy Cow! That guy has a ton! I am thinking since we don't have anything on the wall in the family room, that maybe we could put your collection on the wall. What do you think? Ha, ha, ha. Okay honey, but honestly, if you did have more maglites you would probably have a spreadsheet for them. : ) I love the collection even if people think it is dorky.