Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Bombs Bursting In Air...

Gave proof thro' the night that I have a new Maglite.

Yep, my friend Kristin bought it for me as a surprise. Kristin takes care of the library at RHSM, and she calls me dorky for collecting flashlights.

So, here is a picture of my new Maglite, and a picture of Kristin standing inside my office. Oh, and BTW, Kristin isn't 40. She's just holding a cake that makes it seem that way.





I like to go to lunch with Kristin, especially if we eat someplace that calls your name to have you pick up your order. For some weird reason, they never say Kris (she goes by that name with most people). If you drop the "t" off of "crest" it sounds like that. Cres? What the? It makes me giggle every time.

Like when I graduated from the U of U, and they read my name as "Matthew Tyler." Hello? Dumb asses.

1 comments:

N. Taylor said...

That is a snazzy flashlight. You sure are lucky to have Kris as your friend. : ) Yeah, why is she holding a "40" birthday cake anyway?