Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Strange Collection

I do not think that many people know that I collect Mini-Maglites. I started a collection years ago, but haven't really paid much attention to it until this Christmas. Santa Claus brought me two colors I didn't already have, pink and lime green. Since then, I've picked up midnight blue, ice blue, orange, and camo (not pictured). I even made a little holder for them, and stained it a nice brown color.

It takes a lot of searching to find fifteen different solid-color Maglites. Most of that searching takes place via the Internet. During my post-Christmas searching I came across the following thread:

Candle Power Forums

I don't seem so nerdy now, right?

So, my question, "Do you collect weird things too?" Blog about it!

3 comments:

Cormorant said...

I love your mag light collection. I guess I collect great ribbon. I love a good present with some beautiful ribbon. Pretty much, Jeff hates it because he hates to store it. I guess he wouldn't mind so much if we had a nifty storage holder like you have for your mag lights. We just need storage space...period. One day.

N. Taylor said...

Naughty! You were supposed to let me color coordinate them before you took the picture. : )

Anonymous said...

Secretly, I've always wanted a PEZ collection but have never done it....now, I regret it because they are sooooo cool!