But, in the end she won.
Tara has pestered me all week long to help her print S. Meyers "new" book M1dn1ght Sun.
I don't want to type out the correct names, because I don't want crazy people searching the Internet to come across my blog.
Anyway, if you haven't heard, someone leaked her manuscript onto the Internet, and S. Meyer decided to cancel the book, and post what she had already written on her web page.
You can open the manuscript into a preview pane, but not save it (unless you have a marginal amount of computer knowledge). Even if you manage to save it, you can't print it, because S. Meyer locked the PDF.
Hence, Tara's pestering. She absolutely wanted a printed version of the book, and I kept telling her I wouldn't use work time to help with a personal project. I believe she started in on me on Monday, and I finally completed her request this afternoon.
Between my time, and RHSM resources, I figure the book probably cost about $50. So, enjoy it Tara!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
I Resisted Her...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you Matthew! Happy Birthday to me! I am so excited to go home and read it! YIPEE!!!!!! Mathew is the greatest IT guy ever!
Tara
You are so funny honey! You should go into the book making business. : ) Will she let others check it out once she is done? Maybe you should make a copy for Kristin to put in the library.
I'm still on my first run through Harry Potter... I'm on book 5... love it! You're right Matthew... the movies ARE crappy!
Mike
Post a Comment