Thursday, August 28, 2008

i. am. me.

i am: not used to writing the word "am". Please click here, and read number two.
i think: Global Warming will create a problem for Olivia.
i know: that the church is true, and I love my mom and dad, and grandma and grandpa...
i want: to make enough money to travel the world.
i have: a lot of Halloween decorations.
i dislike: people who say they will do something and don't.
i fear: getting old.
i feel: like the government lies.
i hear: what I want to, and tune out the rest.
i smell: like teen spirit.
i crave: nothing.
i usually: will not tolerate messes.
i search: for the meaning behind this particular question.
i wonder: where have all the flowers gone?
i regret: not going to see the Jackson 5 Victory Tour.
i love: Fall.
i care: about protecting the environment.
i always: want to weigh what I should.
i worry: about people who worry all the time.
i am not: disorganized and messy.
i remember: when the meaning of "gay" meant something else.
i dance: like tomorrow will never come.
i sing: fake words to songs.
i don’t: understand why I felt compelled to fill this out.
i argue: well.
i write: in my blog when I feel like it.
i win: the coolest Halloween Display in Utah award.
i lose: more brain cells everyday.
i wish: that wishing really did something.
i never: want to lose my fingers.
i listen: to CDs, not iTune downloads.
i don't understand: what happened to good customer service.
i can usually be found: with Roy sitting on my lap.
i am scared: that this will never end.
i need: to replace my washing machine.
i forget: how to spell certain words
i am happy: at Disneyland.

3 comments:

Cormorant said...

I like this post (and the one on Nancy's blog). I can't believe that you (like I) sometimes forget how to spell certain words. You'd think I'd remember them after looking them up so many times!!

N. Taylor said...

Thanks for the blog update. : )

Too bad Roy won't be sitting on your lap when you are old and gray, that would calm your fears. : (

NeelsluvsU2! said...

Oh crap... did I say I would do something for you and not do it? I'm serious... if you want to use the scary girl in your display... she's yours. If you think she's not worthy... I'll break the news to her! On a serious note: I read your "I am" link and it's a bit freaky how much you remind me of me. Not in EVERY way mind you; but in MANY ways! I think having kids has changed me the most in life. I used to be so much more of a perfectionist. Let me know if I can help with any Halloweening! Thanks for putting up with my messy yard all this time... we still have a lot of work to do! Mike