Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Tagged Myself

Getting To Know My Wife Nancy



What is her name?
Nancy Chadwick Taylor.

How long have you been together?
Our first date was September 16, 2000.

How long did you date?
6 years and 6 days.

How old is she?
I shan't say.

Who eats more?
We eat the same amount. We usually order one dish when we eat out and split it. Nancy is a candy junkie.

Who said I love you first?
Nancy.

Who is taller?
I am.

Who sings better?
Who cares?

Who is smarter?
Since I'm so smart, I'll say Nancy.

Who does the laundry?
80% goes to Nancy.

Who does the dishes?
I mostly do the dishes. Nancy always has to put leftovers in containers. I hate doing that.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Wouldn't a more interesting question be, "Who is better in bed?"

Who pays the bills?
Everything is paid automatically. Bountiful Utilities, Questar, Vonage, Comcast, Verizon. I pay the sewer bill twice a year.

Who mows the lawn?
I do. Thanks Mary Babbitt.

Who cooks dinner?
Nancy usually does.

Who drives when you are together?
I do.

Who is more stubborn?
Nancy.

Who kissed who first?
I made the first move.

Who asked who out first?
Stacie Redford asked me if I would go out with her friend Nancy.

Who proposed?
I did.

Who is more sensitive?
We both care for each other.

Who has more friends?
Nancy.

Who has more siblings?
Nancy.

Who wears the pants in the family?
I organize a weekly list called the "Pixie Fairy List." So, in that sense, I take charge of what needs to get done, and who needs to do it.

Might I just say; what a stupid list of questions! Did this come straight out of some Relief Society lesson? Half the questions have nothing to do with getting to know the individual. Let's call it, "Getting to know the differences between two people."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get those questions? I thought Nancy made the first move? What is the pixie fairy list?

Matthew Taylor said...

I saw the list of questions on Nancy's blog, and I think she was tagged from Krista Watts. As I said, I tagged myself, no one put me up to it.

The Pixie Fairy list contains our chores for the week. I take mental notes of everything I want to accomplish during the week, and then list them on Saturday as the Pixie Fairy list.

I made the first move, regardless of what Nancy says.

N. Taylor said...

I would say that Matthew tried to make the first move, but just kind of chickened out, so then I kissed him.

Watts Family said...

Hey there Matthew! I am glad to see that you have gotten into this blogging stuff. Have a great day!