Read At Your Own Risk
Just some pics from this year's display.
The display REALLY looks good this year, but I don't know that I've ever seen it when it hasn't looked good! Nice work you guys!
You guys have done an AMAZING job on the display this year! My kids beg me to walk past it every single day!
It is so amazing what you two do with the display each year. Hopefully next year we can come support you.Great job!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The display REALLY looks good this year, but I don't know that I've ever seen it when it hasn't looked good! Nice work you guys!
You guys have done an AMAZING job on the display this year! My kids beg me to walk past it every single day!
It is so amazing what you two do with the display each year. Hopefully next year we can come support you.
Great job!
Post a Comment