I arrived at work today and found the following message from Robyn:
Hey Matthew... I could really use a Diet Coke this morning ;) HAHA just
kidding!
Robyn McCarley
Automated Business Products
I immediately knew I had to take her one, as she wouldn't be expecting it, so I headed over to ABP during my lunch break.
You should have seen the look on her face when she came through the door to see her visitor. She couldn't believe it!
About five minutes after I left, Robyn sent this:
HAHA You got me! Ya SUCKER! LOL....I am dying here. I am totally embarrassed. NOW I know how it feels :) Thanks for the Diet Coke though. It is DELICIOUS!!
Robyn McCarley
Automated Business Products
You know what they say, "Be careful what you wish for."
Monday, April 7, 2008
Oh The Snenanigans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are a nut! I wish I had a job where I could run "errands" like that. : )
Hey I could really use a diet coke! Hehehehe
Post a Comment