Saturday, February 23, 2008

Seeing Things In A Different Light

I think we've all had experiences in life that help teach us to appreciate things we may take for granted.

For example, I lived in Brazil for two years, and never really appreciated hot tap water, carpet, or washing machines. In the U.S. these things made up my daily life without a second thought. But, after living in Brazil, I realized how much I missed them.

So, what kind of experiences have you had? Why not blog about it?

Or not. No one seemed to want to blog about their weird collections.

Anyway, I try to remember all that I have to be thankful for; even the "little" things.

2 comments:

Watts Family said...

Yes you can put our blog on yours. We miss you guys. You are the best.

N. Taylor said...

After watching the television shows about the little girl with the Mermaid Syndrome, I am thankful for my legs. Yes, I do wish they were longer, thinner, tanner, sexier, etc. But, I am thankful that I can get out of bed in the morning and walk around because of my two wonderful legs.